Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 吴小飞 <wo...@126.com> on 2020/02/09 16:11:31 UTC

[Feature][discussion] this is new feature that resource manager take charge of monitoring task

No matter how submitting state or running state it is, the resource manager take charge of task start and monitor progress.
I think task need to be monitoring, so put forward this suggestion .

For exmaple, Runner in Master module can add BaseTaskMonitorThread. this function I have finished.

| |
吴小飞

woshiwuxiaofei@126.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: [Feature][discussion] this is new feature that resource manager take charge of monitoring task

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi,
  task monitor thread has been designed
  I think you can refer the architecture of DolphinScheduler :
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/1.2.0/user_doc/architecture-design.html

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

吴小飞 <wo...@126.com> 于2020年2月10日周一 上午12:14写道:

回复: [Feature][discussion] this is new feature that resource manager take charge of monitoring task

Posted by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com>.
I'm&nbsp; interested in more details about the BaseTaskMonitorThread .