Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/10 09:59:03 UTC

[COMPLETE] Re: OpenJPA IMAP integration into JAMES

Hi all,

OpenJPA IMAP integration into JAMES is now complete. Its workin here
without probs and is really fast compared to the torque
implementation.

I would be in favor to remove the whole torque implementation if
everything works out and try to get some JCR based and File (Maildir)
based MailboxManager in place.

Thoughts ?

Bye,
Norman

Re: [COMPLETE] Re: OpenJPA IMAP integration into JAMES

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> Exactly what I was thinking... Maybe I don't made it clear.
>
> So when I remove it from servers build how you would mantain your
> Build to be able to use torque ?

you should be able to just drop the jar into the lib and then alter
the spring config

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Exactly what I was thinking... Maybe I don't made it clear.

So when I remove it from servers build how you would mantain your
Build to be able to use torque ?

Bye
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.