Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Rushikesh Raut <ru...@augmentiq.co.in> on 2016/09/08 07:46:12 UTC

Missing artifact for sqoop 1.4.6

Hi all.

I am using sqoop version 1.4.1-incubating currently and I want to
upgrade it to sqoop 1.4.6 for some requirements. But while adding maven
dependency it shows error of missing artifact. I have searched for the
error also I cannot download the jar so that I can manually add it.

I have searched about the issue and found out that this might be due to
incompatible hadoop version. I am using hadoop 2.2.0. Can anyone suggest
any solution to this problem. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Rushikesh Raut