Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kiran Banda <ki...@adp.com> on 2004/07/09 08:22:09 UTC

Xsd:choice and AXIS serialization problem

Hi all,

I am using AXIS for XML serialization and deserialzation.
I have encountered one problem with the xsd:choice.
When I try to serialize an object model to XML, I get to see all the
elements under <xsd:choice> in the resultant xml. I feel that this is wrong
behavior of the serializer.

To get rid of this behaviour, I had to update the generated source file
(Java) to have the minOccurs set to zero on all the elements under
xsd:choice.

Let me know if there is a way I can handle the xsd:choice while generating
the source files by AXIS.

Regards
Kiran Kumar

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster@adpwilco.com immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of ADP.

RE: choice and AXIS serialization problem

Posted by jiadao <ji...@ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>.
Actually I also have same problems with the xsd:choice
Also the xsd:simpleRestrictionmodel also have some problems

I don't know whether axis 1.2 have solved these problems

Regards
jiadao