Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Steven Ong <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 21:07:00 UTC

I got Thrift (CPP) compiled and the example is working in Cygwin!

Hi all,

I managed to get Thrift (CPP) library, compiler, and the example built and
working successfully on Cygwin. Note that I only tested with CPP (although I
saw 'libthrift.jar' was built as well).

There are changes in number of places, and I have never participated in
development with apache before. Who should I contact and submit the changes
for review?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Steven

Re: I got Thrift (CPP) compiled and the example is working in Cygwin!

Posted by Steven Ong <st...@gmail.com>.
Opened an "Improvement" issue (THRIFT-757) and attached all the files
changed to this issue.

Enjoy,
Steven

Posted by Steven Ong <st...@gmail.com>.