Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yang Zhang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 20:30:13 UTC

Unable to find resource...

I used install-file to install some jars of non-mavenized projects into
my local repository.  However, when building my dependent project, I
keep getting (e.g.):

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.2.0/zookeeper-3.2.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.zookeeper:zookeeper:pom:3.2.0' in repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

messages from mvn, even though the build proceeds to work.  What's the
right way to get rid of these downloads and warnings?
--
Yang Zhang
http://www.mit.edu/~y_z/

Re: Unable to find resource...

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> messages from mvn, even though the build proceeds to work.  What's the right
> way to get rid of these downloads and warnings?

You did not install the pom files along with the Jars. Check the
documentation of the "install" plugin for the parameter -- I believe
it is -DgeneratePom=true.

Wayne