Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Muhammad Nasrat <mn...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 10:19:02 UTC

SSVM cant Access CMS

Hi Everyone,

I have installed cloudstack 4.5.1 with xenserver 6.5. Everything has been
successfully installed as per the cloudstack guidelines. Xensever is also
added to the cloudstack successfully. However, the SSVM state shows as
"Running" but we cannot ping management server (cloudstack) from SSVM.

I need to know where is the problem as i could not find anything in the
related log files (no errors or any pointer to this issue).

Thank you for your support.

Nasrat

Re: SSVM cant Access CMS

Posted by Muhammad Nasrat <mn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks but i have already checked that site and it didnt help. Nasrat

Re: SSVM cant Access CMS

Posted by Fabio Da Soghe <f....@cognitio.it.INVALID>.
Hello.