Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rex Huang <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 10:57:39 UTC

mvn release perform error in Multiple Module Projects

Multiple Module Projects as the link below:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/reactor.html
module1 dependent on core in guide-ide-eclipse project,
when I release guide-ide-eclipse 1.0, it will release module1 and core
but when building module1, it raise error:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
Missing:
    1) guide.ide.eclipse.core:guide-ide-eclipse-core:jar:1.0

I think the problem is when we release the whole project,
guide-ide-eclipse-core:jar:1.0 should be built and deployed to the
repository,
but it isn't. core is built but not deployed to the repository,
so of course it's wrong when build module1.

How to solve this problem?

BR//Rex