Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Josh Stoddard <jo...@terminalreality.com> on 2011/08/17 17:58:49 UTC

workqueue.c line 672 assertion failed (checksum != NULL)

Hi,

I recently upgraded to subversion 1.7 beta x64, and I got the following error during a submission attempt.  My workspace has been locked until I can run cleanup, but when I try I immediately get the same error.  Anything I can do?

'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7-beta2\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\workqueue.c'
Line 672: assertion failed (checksum != NULL)