Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by mikep <mi...@me.com> on 2015/12/14 11:35:45 UTC

Links for binaries on downloads site, incorrect.

https://ignite.apache.org/download.html#binaries links to:

https://ignite.apache.org/[preferred]/[distdir]/1.4.0/apache-ignite-fabric-1.4.0-bin.zip

this seems to give a 404, i assume the preferred and destdir parts are to
blame.

Re: Links for binaries on downloads site, incorrect.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
The wrong link was in the navigation bar of https://apacheignite.readme.io

Fixed.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.