Posted to commits@river.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/08 13:23:02 UTC

[River Wiki] Update of "ReleaseProcedure" by SimIJskes

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "River Wiki" for change notification.

The "ReleaseProcedure" page has been changed by SimIJskes.
http://wiki.apache.org/river/ReleaseProcedure

New page:
very brief summary of the process (missing details):

 * if we're happy with the code,
 * we need to review the documentation,
 * decide on a version number,
 * add release notes for this release,
 * then we build, sign and upload the artefact's to make them available for review,
 * vote on the release artefact's then post a release vote to IPMC,
 * once this passes, we upload the release artefact's,
 * then they become available from the apache mirror sites.