Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/25 22:03:02 UTC

Favicon Edit

Hi,

I was wondering where can I go to edit the favicon image on the
OpenMeetings Home Page?

Thank you,
Alex Nyamweya

Re: Favicon Edit

Posted by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Yes i found a solution through this link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8696a275333051894885a6ad9b3c9847699a25a5155ecda4c2a24097@%3Cuser.openmeetings.apache.org%3E.
I followed it and it worked for me thanks!

Re: Favicon Edit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR