Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Carlos Olmos <ca...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/01/04 22:13:52 UTC

Using mutiple databases.

Hello list:

   Has someone used more than one database with torque?

  My problem is I have a database in Postgres, working fine with torque. But now I also need to extract data from an Oracle instance.
 Is there a way to configure my application's torque settings to use both databases?.

The documentation states:
torque.database.default = Torque has the ability to use multiple databases. This command specifies which database is to be used as the default.

A small howto would be greate!!!

Thanks in advanced.

Carlos Olmos.

Check out the new EudoraMail at