Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com> on 2013/05/05 19:50:45 UTC

zookeeper errors

Hi,

I'm running a Solr 4.2.1 cloud with an external three-node Zookeeper 2.4.5
setup.

I'm seeing a lot of these errors in the zookeeper logs:

2013-05-05 15:06:22,863 - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@349] - caught end of stream exception

Also some of these:

NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@354] - Exception
causing close of session 0x3e22c637f5063f due to java.io.IOException:
Connection reset by peer

or

NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@354] - Exception
causing close of session 0x3e22c637f506a1 due to java.io.IOException:
Connection timed out

We've had problems with nodes dropping out of collections during indexing.
I'm assuming these are related? Is there some sort of socket tuning I need
to do on the Solr side to keep these connections going?

Thanks for any input anybody might be able to provide,

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions
18 East 41st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10017-6271

www.appinions.com

Where Influence Isn’t a Game

Re: zookeeper errors

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.
Mark,

I'm definitely using CMS, so I'll look into the zk client timeout.

Thanks!

Re: zookeeper errors

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.