Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/23 03:28:32 UTC

Want to give a short talk at the next Hive User Group meetup?

Hi,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next Hive User Group meetup is
happening on June 12th (the day before the Hadoop Summit) in San Jose. More
details about the meetup can be found on the Hive User Group page located
here:

http://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/62458462/

I also wanted to remind everyone that I'm looking for speakers for this
event. Our plan is to have people give short 15 minute talks on topics that
are relevant to the Hive community, and at this point I have still have a
couple slots left to fill. Please send me an email with your proposed topic
if you're interested in speaking.

Thanks.

Carl

Re: Want to give a short talk at the next Hive User Group meetup?

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ed,

Sounds good. Please send me a copy of your slides and I'll find someone to
present them (or do it myself).

Thanks.

Carl

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.