Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Graham Lounder <gr...@caris.com> on 2003/12/17 16:01:18 UTC

New Tag Files vs Tiles??

Hey all,

I just learned about the new tag files in the JSP 2.0 spec by playing around
with the tomcat 5 examples.  I'm wondering since these tag files seem so
easy to create, could they be used as another templating mechanism similar
to tiles?  Does anyone see any reason why you would want to use one over the
other?  Any comments?

Cheers,
Graham

Graham Lounder - Java Developer