Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2003/05/12 15:30:26 UTC

including revision 5819 in release 0.22.2

Michael, revision 5819 fixed a bug:

   * subversion/libsvn_repos/repos.c
     (svn_repos_create): Treat all errors equally when trying to use an
       on-disk template, instead of only allowing ENOENT.  Another reason
       a template might fail is permission problems, to pick a random
       example.

(not just theoretical, by the way -- we actually encountered this
during internal testing).

IMHO, 5819 should go into 0.22.2; at your discretion, as always.

Thanks,
-Karl

Re: including revision 5819 in release 0.22.2

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Michael Wood <mw...@its.uct.ac.za> writes:
> IMHO, rev 5889 should be in 0.22.2 as well (if it's not too late).  Of
> course, I have no say in the matter.  :)
>
> 	* tools/cvs2svn/cvs2svn.py
> 	  (pass5): Pass the --ignore-uuid flag to 'svnadmin load'.
>
> Otherwise people testing out the new cvs2svn will all end up with the
> same repository UUID.

I agree -- thanks for pointing it out, Michael.

Posted by Michael Wood <mw...@its.uct.ac.za>.

--
Michael Wood <mw...@its.uct.ac.za>