Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jonathan Kosgei <jo...@saharacluster.com> on 2018/04/17 16:55:23 UTC

Nifi Clustering not working

Thank you for the tips.

I've tried setting the fqdn as the hosts and made sure each was pingeable from all the other nodes with no luck.

In particular I see this error a lot;

Unable to locate group with id 'd4779129-0162-1000-982f-9436d01eb801'.

I'm wondering if I might have a port closed that should be open, is there any list of all official ports? Looking in my logs the bootstrap port seems to be different each time and I wonder if maybe they need to be accessible for each pod?

Here's a trimmed down version of my logs (not in DEBUG mode);

nifi-app.log

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/81936b7e59a563f55111bfe5be06e8bc

nifi-user.log

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/19ce9929a764a40ac74a84fdcac2b3e2

nifi-bootrap.log

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/e7396f558cbcd9a20cf6c0dca72c2728

My Statefulset and Services

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/49a628edab109ba39da8598caf0e4f1e

Thanks!

Re: Nifi Clustering not working

Posted by Peter Wilcsinszky <pe...@gmail.com>.
Jonathan,

I think the issue is with how you apply the overrides in the properties
file. I've removed the trailing comments from the overriden lines and it
seems to be working.

Peter

Posted by Peter Wilcsinszky <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,