Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lui Chenggong <lc...@easyinfo.com.cn> on 2003/06/26 09:11:42 UTC

The PROPFIND request returned invalid XML in the response

when i checkouted a project from a temporal svn server (WinXP), the
error 'invalid XML in the response' occurred. the attachment tcpmon.txt
is the tcpmon record file(hope that it's useful to you), and pls pay
attention to the line 276 and 342  in which there are some invalid
characters.

svn version: 0.24.2
apache httpd: 2.0.46

Thanks,

Lv Chenggong

Re: The PROPFIND request returned invalid XML in the response

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Hi,

Are you using WinXP Pre-SP1 ?  If so, that might be the problem.  Search
the mailing list for this bug.  I encountered it before.

This is an Apache-specific issue.  If you were to use ra_svn instead, it
would not occur.

Hope that helps,
François

--