Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sa...@c2.org on 1996/05/07 00:19:06 UTC

AST and Apache

	I met with Raph Levien today and discussed his AST library and
API, which I beleive would be perfect for giving Apache its protocol
API that we want to give it.
	As I don't have the time to integrate Apache & AST, I have
decided to devote my short-term energies as far as AST goes towards
building a small high-performance proxy server with AST.
	If someone here would like to take said proxy server and use
that work to integrate AST & Apache, that would make me happy.

	Please get in touch with me if you'd like to help with the
proxy project. I don't have a time frame for it yet.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net