Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sandeep L <sa...@outlook.com> on 2013/10/03 08:44:59 UTC

Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master

Hi,
We are using hbase-0.94.1

While trying to access hbase with API all of suddenly we got following exception in our production cluster:
"from org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker in pool-61-thread-3Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master"
Due to this issue our application not responding for at least 15 to 20 minutes and after this time its started responding automatically.
We are unable to get any clue about it, can someone help us to resolve this issue.
Thanks,Sandeep.

RE: Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master

Posted by cto <an...@tcs.com>.
Hi ,

I am very new using hbase.

I am also facing the same issue :

I started the hbase shell and then executed the list command.

Got the following error.

13/10/03 16:07:37 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:38 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:39 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:41 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:43 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:47 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.
13/10/03 16:07:51 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 times

Please suggest .

This happened suddenly , initially all was working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Sandeep L <sa...@outlook.com>.
Zookeeper Quorum is running fine at without any issue. I also checked zookeeper logs in all quorum machines and I don't seen any errors in logs.

Thanks,Sandeep.

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com>.

--
Bharath Vissapragada