Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aryeh Katz <ar...@secured-services.com> on 2003/07/31 21:53:46 UTC

per_dir_config

What is the earliest stage at which r->per_dir_config is populated with the
per_dir information that my module sets?
Using some tests, I determined that it's sometime after post_read, and before
fixup.
Can someone narrow it down for me?
---
Aryeh Katz
Secured-Services Inc.

Re: per_dir_config

Posted by Aryeh Katz <ar...@secured-services.com>.
> See http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/developer/request.html

Thank you.
Aryeh

Re: per_dir_config

Posted by Aryeh Katz <ar...@secured-services.com>.

> > What is the earliest stage at which r->per_dir_config is populated
> > with the per_dir information that my module sets? Using some tests,
> > I determined that it's sometime after post_read, and before fixup.
> > Can someone narrow it down for me?
>
> header_parser. That is the same hook, which mod_setenvif uses for
> setting its per-dir variables.
>
> HTH, nd
It does, thank you.

---