Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Tarik Courdy <ta...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 15:51:40 UTC

Retrieve unacknowledged messages from partition

Good morning -

First off, thank you for apache kafka.  I have been having fun learning it
and getting it set up.

I do have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find the answer
to yet that I'm hoping some can help with.

1.) Is there a programmatic API way to retrieve the list of active
consumers on a partition?

2.) Is there an API for retrieving messages that have been placed on a
partition but have not yet been acknowledged by any consumer?

Thank you very much for your time.

-Tarik