Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Satheeshkumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/22 12:23:52 UTC

AWS Traffic server

Hi All,

I had doubt If possible traffic servers install AWS Instance?

If yes request you please share me the documents.

Thanks in advance

Satheesh R

Re: AWS Traffic server

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 4:23 AM, Satheeshkumar <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I had doubt If possible traffic servers install AWS Instance?

Yes, just install it the way you would any other software package.

Re: AWS Traffic server

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.

Re: AWS Traffic server

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
Hi Sateesh-
  Yes it is possible, but there are no special installation documents.

Follow the standard installation procedure, but use a Centos7 AMI (https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS) as the operating system.

Depending on your performance requirements, you should carefully consider if you use the slower but cheaper EBS or opt for the faster but more expensive local SSD/HDD

—Eric