Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/01/13 23:33:34 UTC

Anyone using clover on Geronimo?

A while ago I added some hacks to the build to support running
Clover.  I would like to remove these hacks for now if no one is
actually running Clover right now.  Eventually we will want Clover or
some other coverage tool running, but rather than hack up our build
to make it work we should fix the plugin.

So, is anyone actually running Clover now on server/trunk?  If not I
am going to remove the antrun executions which copied stuff around
for Clover.

--jason

Re: Anyone using clover on Geronimo?

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
--- anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please see
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/developing-geronimo-in-eclipse.html
>   In few words when a project is imported in eclipse, the
> schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans classes from the target directory get

Please read target as target/classes

Anita

> deleted. Hence we need another copy of the classes.
>
> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
>
> > I forget why Clover needed this actually... or why Eclipse needs
> it.
> >
> > Can you refresh my memory please?
> >
> > --jason
> >

> > On Jan 13, 2007, at 3:26 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> >
> > >    We do need to run the script to copy the classes. I would like
> > > copy them to target/xmlbeans-classes for eclipse. Please see:
> > > http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Clover-plugin-p6703715.html
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Anita

> Clover
> > or

> > build

> not

> around

> > > ______________
> > > Never Miss an Email
> > > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile.  Get started!
> > > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail

> The fish are biting.
> http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Get your own web address.

Re: Anyone using clover on Geronimo?

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Please see

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
   We do need to run the script to copy the classes. I would like to
copy them to target/xmlbeans-classes for eclipse. Please see:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Clover-plugin-p6703715.html

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:

> A while ago I added some hacks to the build to support running
> Clover.  I would like to remove these hacks for now if no one is
> actually running Clover right now.  Eventually we will want Clover or
>
> some other coverage tool running, but rather than hack up our build
> to make it work we should fix the plugin.
>
> So, is anyone actually running Clover now on server/trunk?  If not I
>
> am going to remove the antrun executions which copied stuff around
> for Clover.
>
> --jason

Never Miss an Email