Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Britt Jonsson <br...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/16 17:43:21 UTC

Please, help me!

I,m happily working with OpenOffice 4.1.1. Thank you. Now, I, howerver, have a problem:

Suddenly, all my 200 pages are underlined with the red sicksack line that appears when words are wrongly spelt!  What happened? And please, let me know how to solve this problem.  I know how to take it away under single worls - by using the ignore-buttom -  but not from a all my document.

Sorry for my English, I however hope  you will understand my problem.

With kind regards,
Britt Jonsson
Patentgatan 9
11267 Stockholm
Sweden                                        brittejonsson@hotmail.com

Re: Please, help me!

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:43:21 +0200
Britt Jonsson <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I,m happily working with OpenOffice 4.1.1. Thank you. Now, I, howerver, have a problem:
>
> Suddenly, all my 200 pages are underlined with the red sicksack line that appears when words are wrongly spelt!  What happened? And please, let me know how to solve this problem.  I know how to take it away under single worls - by using the ignore-buttom -  but not from a all my document.
>
> Sorry for my English, I however hope  you will understand my problem.
>
> With kind regards,
> Britt Jonsson
> Patentgatan 9
> 11267 Stockholm
> Sweden                                        brittejonsson@hotmail.com

Start by deleting or renaming (best course) your OpenOffice User profile.  Details are given in these postings
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>