Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by moosbusch <gk...@web.de> on 2014/07/19 19:36:13 UTC

Re: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel

Hi,

I came across this thread while I was working on a similar subject.
I needed to display my Pivot-application in a JFrame.

I didn't succeed at first, although i followed the steps related to
event-handling mentioned above.

Finally, I got a working solution:

After calling setVolatileImagePaintEnabled(false) on the DisplayHost all
rendering issues were gone
(Win 7, JDK 8u5, Pivot 2.04). I wonder if there's a need to use
VolatileImages at all?

I tried displaying an Accordion which worked just fine! Animations are
working well.

I could share the code if you want.

Sincerely,

Gunnar

RE: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Thanks, Gunnar.  I will look  at this probably tomorrow.

~Roger

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Gunnar,
   That's a very interesting find. I would be very interested if you share your code, or even just a minimal app that works.

Thank you,
~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone