Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by jorge villalobos <jv...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/23 19:59:32 UTC

User's Guide (Spanish) in Pdf

I did the file of the User's Guide (Spanish) in Pdf
using the  User's Guide (Spanish) Html version and Openoffice
I offer this file for the list or the velocity page,
I sent the file in a mail for this account, but don´t acept it

-Jorge-

Re: User's Guide (Spanish) in Pdf

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Thanks for the offer.

Rather than putting it on the web site, I suggest you put it on the Wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity
Maybe under "Community Articles".

I'm not sure if it's worth putting this onto the web site since it will
become out of date once we move to the next version and update the docs.

WILL