Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 16:43:13 UTC

Consolidating Multiple Tomcats

Currently, I have three different applications that are hosted using
Tomcat.  They were all developed separately, and I'd like to set them up to
run on the same machine, preferably on the same port.  Is there a way to put
them together in the same tomcat while still retaining their own jars and
settings?  I put two of them together, but they had a conflict as they were
using different jars to handle xml.  Any suggestions?  TIA.

Bai Shen