Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Daniel Watrous <dw...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 20:34:16 UTC

Hadoop alternate SSH key

Hi,

I'm interested in specifying the key which hadoop should use when
communicating with other nodes in the cluster. I posted the question on
stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32527474/hadoop-alternate-ssh-key

Is there someone here that can answer this?

Daniel

Re: Hadoop alternate SSH key

Posted by Daniel Watrous <dw...@gmail.com>.
That's exactly what I needed. I've posted the answer to my stackoverflow
question.

Re: Hadoop alternate SSH key

Posted by Daniel Watrous <dw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop alternate SSH key