Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Hite <jh...@appsecinc.com> on 2008/09/29 22:07:29 UTC

names matter?

Hi,

Is there a way to tell CXF to ignore the names of method parameters? I'm
trying to get it to work with another soap library that is agnostic to
parameter names. This causes trouble when the parameter name changes and I
am not aware that it was changed.

As an example, I want this SOAP message

<ns1:getVersion xmlns:ns1="http://soap.example.com/">

<in0>100018</in0>

</ns1:getVersion>

and this SOAP message

<ns1:getVersion xmlns:ns1="http://soap.example.com/">

<arg0>100018</arg0>

</ns1:getVersion>

to be both recognized and handled properly. Is this possible?

Thanks,

John

RE: names matter?

Posted by John Hite <jh...@appsecinc.com>.
Thank you,

That answers my question perfectly. This problem is occurring because of a
migration from rpc/encoded to doc/literal. It certainly has been a nightmare
so far.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp