Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ne...@swisslab.de on 2005/09/26 13:47:01 UTC

Variables

Hello List,

is it possible to use variables in a sitemap?

I m using a flow script and want to pass informations by parameters to the
script. Since I ve many pipelines using party the same informations I dont
want to have to write this informations (directoty locations) more than once
in the pipeline.

    <map:match pattern="Print/*/*/*.*">
      <map:call function="makepdf">
        <map:parameter name="folder" value="c:/temp"/>
        <map:parameter name="file" value="{3}"/>
        <map:parameter name="extention" value=".{4}"/>
        <map:parameter name="customer" value="{1}"/>
        <map:parameter name="stylesheet" value="{2}"/>
        <map:parameter name="copy-to-print-path" value="true"/>
      </map:call>
    </map:match>

In this code I ve a parameter called folder with the value "c:/temp" What I
want is to define the value somewhere else.
like:
        <map:parameter name="folder" value="{myfolder}"/>
Where and how do I have to define the var myfodler?

A Second question is, if it possible to pass the information where in the
directoy hirarchy the sitemap is located?
like if I have a pipeline matching index.html, I want to get the value
"c:/programme/Apache/tomcat5/webapps/mywebapp/"

If yes, how :)

Thanks!