Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/18 02:55:26 UTC

Apache Flex 4.6 RC4 has been deployed

Hi,

Apache Flex 4.6 RC4 has been deployed here:
http://people.apache.org/~jmclean/Apache%20Flex%204.9.0%20Release%20Candidate%204/

Please download, compile and test and vote in the Apache Flex 4.6 voting thread here:
http://markmail.org/message/f3iwaqyn5dftxt5f

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Apache Flex 4.6 RC4 has been deployed

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@sustainableGIS.com>.
On 12/18/2012 11:51 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Just checking if anyone is awake :-) I meant 4.9 - the vote thread is correct.

its noon here in bangkok but yes, i'm barely awake ;-)

Re: Apache Flex 4.6 RC4 has been deployed

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> uh "4.6"?

Just checking if anyone is awake :-) I meant 4.9 - the vote thread is correct.

We have too many version numbers and It's been a long day. :-)

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Good call :)   Should be 4.9 RC4 :)

-Nick

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@sustainableGIS.com>.