Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr> on 2014/04/03 23:39:22 UTC

Application submenu creation

Hi all,

I try to create new theme and I would like to know where is defined the
dropdown submenu html structure.
My goal is to change div and ul sequence to match with bootstrap framework.
I find something in framework/widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/html but
nothing that I try to modified work...

What I can't understand is why this submenu is not defined in the .ftl
as the application menu... I think I missed something important.

My other track is to disable the automatic submenu definition for my
theme and use .ftl to define my own submenu structure.

Thanks for your help,

Julien NICOLAS
Nomaka

Re: Application submenu creation

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Thanks for your help Rong,

I finally found :)

The .ftl file is :
widget/templates/htmlMenuMacroLibrary.ftl

But I think if I want to not disturb the other themes, it's better to
change the property file that use this .ftl file.
We can found this parameter here :
widget/config/widget.properties
screen.menurenderer=component://widget/templates/htmlMenuMacroLibrary.ftl

I'll create a new file htmlMenuMacroLibraryForBootstrap.ftl and change
the configuration to use it.

Thanks again,

Have a nice day,

Julien NICOLAS