Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/12/23 13:51:49 UTC

Wiki down (mwiki)

I assume this is redundant since it already appears at
http://status.apache.org/
but the OpenOffice wiki (the mwiki) has been down for about 7 hours.

Are the correct people (probably: imacat, Raphael, Ian) already
receiving the Nagios notifications from status.apache.org? Otherwise we
might want to have it changed if this is more efficient for you.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Wiki down (mwiki)

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
HI.

No I do not receive these notifications !!

And I can see that svn is down as well, so it is a more serious problem.

I will have a look at the server.

How can I get these notifications, I am a member of infrastructure_interest
now.

Rgds
jan I.