Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de> on 2009/06/20 20:57:17 UTC

Custom URL scheme?

Right now, my URLs look like this:

domain.tld/module/<username> for the indexpage
then my subpages use
domain.tld/module/subpage/<username>/<contentId>

I would love to use something like

domain.tld/module/<username>/subpage/<contentId>

I think the new URL rewriting support can help but I am a bit lost with it.
Anyone has already done this?

	Piero

Re: Custom URL scheme?

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi,

New to 5.1.x, I found this rewriting very handy, basically I need to do
something like this:

http://localhost:8080/username/profile

should become :

http://localhost:8080/profile/username,