Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Raman <rb...@adobe.com> on 2004/06/30 09:01:40 UTC

Cactifywar tag

Hi,

Cactifywar tag adds the servletredirector element in web.xml of the war
file that it creates. But the element is added at the end of all the
elements. And I don't know why on websphere it does not work if its at
the end of all the elements. Is there a way to not add this element
through Cactifywar or can the position be defined. I am not even able to
change the web.xml of the cactified war.

Thanks,
Raman

RE: Cactifywar tag

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Raman,

The Servlet DTD gives the correct order in which all tags must appear. In
Cactus we're trying to respect this order.

There is only 1 bug that I know of that I have noticed a few days back: it's
the order of the <context-param> element which is wrong.

However, the <servlet> and <servlet-mapping> elements should be ok.

Could you please send us your original web.xml file + the modified one?

Thanks
-Vincent