Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michael Jurke <ju...@zedat.fu-berlin.de> on 2010/03/24 12:07:14 UTC

rendering gets stucked

Hi,

I embed a JSVGCanvas in SWT implementing some whiteboard.
It works more or less, however, subsequent resizing seems to crash batik
somehow: Mouse events are given correctly, the updatemanager is still
invoked and appends the element correctly to the document but the screen
is not updated. After maximizing, or after waiting some time and
resizing again, it gets revived.
I know it might be AWT embedding related, however, as mouse events and
i.e. painting directly on the graphics object works fine, I wonder about
it. After testing some time it simply seems that rendering the tree gets
stucked.
Maybe anyone experienced something similar and knows how to solve it.

Thanks a lot
Michael Jurke