Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/27 01:16:13 UTC

Who can review this pr?

Hi,
Can someone help me with reviewing this pr?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/564

Best
Boris

AW: Who can review this pr?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
And IMHO using antlr4 is way simpler, resulting in better maintained usage of antlr.

Usually the antlr2 or 3 part of a project is the part none wants to touch ;-)

So a general +1 for that

Chris

Re: Who can review this pr?

Posted by Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.