Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 18:37:04 UTC

Error in camel-endpointdsl

Hi

I get test error and it seems related to elastichsearch or lucene or
something was upgraded. As there is NoClassDefFound exception now.

[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time
elapsed: 0.019 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.camel.builder.endpoint.QuartzTest
[ERROR] org.apache.camel.builder.endpoint.QuartzTest.testQuartz  Time
elapsed: 0.016 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/util/Accountable
at org.apache.camel.component.elasticsearch.converter.ElasticsearchActionRequestConverterLoader.registerConverters(ElasticsearchActionRequestConverterLoader.java:30)
at org.apache.camel.component.elasticsearch.converter.ElasticsearchActionRequestConverterLoader.load(ElasticsearchActionRequestConverterLoader.java:24)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Error in camel-endpointdsl

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I reverted the related commit.

I don't know what is happening, but the Lucene version used by
Elasticsearch is the same used by Camel. So there should be some weird
situation with transitive deps.

I'll have a look.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
It's elasticsearch anyway