Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <sn...@kiala.com> on 2003/12/19 10:45:52 UTC

multiproject used in multiple directories?

Hello list,

We have a maven project with many modules, each of them being a maven
project. We have also separate release's type which are also a maven project.

Currently We have the root directory continaing two directories: modules and
application. Each of those directory contains directories with maven modules.

I already used the multiproject pluging to generate the web sites of the
modules. I would like to do the same for the releases (application). My root
project.properties

maven.multiproject.aggregateDir=modules/
maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/modules
maven.multiproject.includes=*/project.xml
maven.multiproject.navigation=aggregate
maven.multiproject.overviewPage.title=XXXXX modules
maven.multiproject.overviewPage.linkTitle=XXXXX modules
maven.multiproject.overviewPage.text=The XXXXX modules

Is it possible to add a second 'set' of properties for the application/ part?

Thanks,

Stephane