Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/02/20 23:01:58 UTC

Installer RC status?

Hi,

What's the current installer RC status? The build machines is back up and I'd like to get the vote on 4.12 SDK up and running as RC1 was released 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Installer RC status?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> OK, I'll try to look today.

> What do you think of Flex-34101?  Should that get fixed before an RC?
I take a look may not be an easy thing to fix.

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Installer RC status?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I'll try to look today.  What do you think of Flex-34101?  Should that get fixed before an RC?

-Alex
> OK, I think the SDK install script is ready.  What is your plan about the fontswf bug?  Do you want to fix it for this RC?
Given it been broken in 4.8, 4.9,4.10 and 4.11 and there's a work around it's probably not high on the list. Plus both the .sh and .bat need to be fixed.

> Are you looking into it?
Not currently.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Installer RC status?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> OK, I think the SDK install script is ready.  What is your plan about the fontswf bug?  Do you want to fix it for this RC?
Given it been broken in 4.8, 4.9,4.10 and 4.11 and there's a work around it's probably not high on the list. Plus both the .sh and .bat need to be fixed.

> Are you looking into it?
Not currently.

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Installer RC status?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I pushed my mac bits.  I'm not going to call for vote until the SDK RC2 is ready.  Remember, for this version you have to right-click and choose "Show Dev Builds" in order to see the RC and Nightly builds because we're not supposed to be promoting these builds to the general public.

-Alex
Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Installer RC status?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I think the SDK install script is ready.  What is your plan about the fontswf bug?  Do you want to fix it for this RC?  Are you looking into it?

Re: Installer RC status?