Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2015/05/06 03:53:51 UTC

Re: OFBiz Meetup in Amsterdam ?

It looks like it is too early for this kind of event.

I am currently setting up partnerships with small business consulting
companies in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands and gave this a try to
extend it into a small conference.

I went to the ApacheCon in Austin in the hope to do the same in the US.
However you have to realize that ApacheCon is mostly for and by Apache
people, not many other people will attend.

This European conference was worth a try, just to attract people outside
of the Apache foundation, will try again next year.

Regards,
Hans
CEO AntWebsystems.com