Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 19:16:53 UTC

Proxing a repository

Hello,

I have tried to proxy a repository using archiva, but fails to achieve to.

I installed on a windows, put the war in a tomcat 5.5 (jdk5).
I registered admin/Wob_2006, set the index directory to an empty directory
set a proxy to ibiblio (and sateh) into a repository set to another empty
directory.

I then changed my settings.xml to use
http://localhost:8080/archiva-1.0-SNAPSHOT/ as a proxy to central.
And also to set my local repository to a third empty directory.

I fail to download any dependency or plugin.

In advance, man thanks for help.

Raphaël

PS: i also tried with url
(Base = http://localhost:8080/archiva-1.0-SNAPSHOT)
Base/repository
Base/central
Base/<repositoryNameInArchiva>
Base/repository/central
Base/repository/<repositoryNameInArchiva>

RE: [Solved] Proxing a repository

Posted by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com>.
Right, there is only the index page: http://maven.apache.org/archiva/

Andreas

> I made the same mistake a few weeks ago.  This is certainly a subject that
> should be more clearly addressed in the documentation.
>
> Andreas
>
> Obviously, but I think there is not yet any documentation ;) (if i
correctly saw in the sources)

Raphaël

Re: [Solved] Proxing a repository

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.