Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 06:23:34 UTC

Re: XMLBeans with Axis2 - getter methods

If your web service was using rpc/enc (I'm gathering that from the
soap:enc) you may want to make sure the namespace values you are
getting back match properly with what is expected by responseDocument.
Otherwise, I know I've only used XmlBeans with doc/literal services.
What happens when you scomp the wsdl with XmlBeans, does it give you
types or warnings?

As far as use with Axis, I can't comment too much on that other than
to say you may want to post to that mailing list as well.
-jacobd