Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by 'Roger Ide' <ri...@speakeasy.net> on 2007/09/26 20:09:12 UTC

SA behavior in Ensim Pro X Spam-Filter vs in MailScanner

I'm noticing that the spam-filtering that is done by SA when the 'Spam
Filtering' is turned on in Ensim Pro X is a little more thorough than that
done when SA is called by MailScanner (later in the cycle). I suppose I'll
have to dig around some more to see if there is another .conf file or two
that might shed some light on this, but if anyone has a notion of what's
going on here, I'd appreciate a tip.

Thanks

Roger Ide

Checked by AVG Free Edition.