Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 23:55:00 UTC

[VOTE] iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 to GA

Following this conversation:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40ibatis.apache.org/msg02094.html

I'm calling a vote to promote 2.2 to GA status.

Known problems with 2.2:

- Doesn't work with JDBC/ODBC Bridge Driver (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-335)
- Doesn't work with interface inheritance hierarchies (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-353)

Both of these issues are rare, and there are fixes available in the 2.3 beta
if it becomes a showstopper for anyone.  Also, 2.2.0 is the last release
with the DAO framework, so it seemed good to get it to GA status.

I'm +1, but I'm not on the PMC so my vote isn't binding.

Jeff Butler

Re: [VOTE] iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 to GA

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1