Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/01/29 15:47:39 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Frequently asked questions" by JanLehnardt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JanLehnardt:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Frequently_asked_questions

The comment on the change is:
Add FaQ for relationships / joins

  === Views ===
    * [#update_views_more_often I want to update my view indexes more often than only when a user reads it. How do I do that best?]
    * [#slow_view_building Creating my view index takes ages, WTF?]
+   * [#relationships How do I model relationships in CouchDB? / Where are my JOINs?]

  === Security ===
    * [#secure_remote_server I use CouchDB on a remote server and I don't want it to listen on a public port for security reasons. Is there a way to connect to it from my local machine or can I still use Futon with it?]
@@ -178, +179 @@

  3) You are using Erlang release R11B (or 5.5.x). Update to at least R12B-3 (or 5.6.3).

+ [[Anchor(relationships)]]
+ == How do I model relationships in CouchDB? / Where are my JOINs? ==
+
+ See: http://www.cmlenz.net/archives/2007/10/couchdb-joins
+
  [[Anchor(finding_the_logfiles)]]
  == Where are the Couchdb logfiles located? ==