Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/03/30 12:02:13 UTC

New Jenkins instance

Hi,

As you noticed we have a new Jenkins instance [1]. Thanks to Tommaso who
did most of the work setting it up and getting the builds to pass [2].

Currently there is still quite a hight number of tests failures. Most of
which seem to be related to the test setup. I will keep an eye on the
instance and report JIRA issue when necessary.

Also the Windows part of the build matrix is currently disabled.
Enabling it increases the build time from about 1h to roughly 9h. We
figured that the shorter turn around time is more valuable to us
currently. For now we will setup a separate build matrix for Windows.

If you need access to this Jenkins instance just ping me and I'll set
you up.

Michael

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2476