Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stefan Mueller <sc...@smurn.org> on 2011/04/23 13:14:06 UTC

SVG to Java2D

Hi

Currently I render images using the various drawImage(Image,
AffineTransform,...) method. As expected it produces rather ugly results
since the image pixels do not correspond to screen pixels at all (I'm
heavily using AffineTransformations).

I'd like to replace those images with SVG. How could I do this?

SVG Swing component is not what I need since the area where I need the
graphic is not a component.
Render SVG to an image and then drawImage() it does not work since the
destination area is not pixel aligned.

Any ideas?

cheers
Stefan